- To book a class, please complete the form below
- We will contact you to arrange payment and provide cooking class information once your booking form is received
- Your booking is only confirmed once the full payment has been received
- By agreeing to participate in the class, you accept the Terms & Conditions listed below
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings are only confirmed once the full payment has been received.
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- If unable to attend your booked class, you are welcome to send another guest in your place for the class.
- If a request is made prior to 7 days to the class, we can reschedule your class to another available date.
- The "Package of three classes" is valid for one year.
- If redeeming a gift voucher, please bring the voucher on the day of the class.
- Under unforeseen circumstances Ma Indian Cooking reserves the right to cancel a class within 24 hours, in which case you will have the option of a full refund or class reschedule.
- Ma Indian Cooking does not accept liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred during the course of the class.
- Ma Indian Cooking does not accept liability for any allergies, illness or reactions from any food served at any time on our premises.